Kylie Jenner is just 21 and ready to become the youngest self made billionaire. She made so much money and runs her own cosmetic company called Kylie Cosmetics. While most people at this age struggle to identify which career they should pursue or are still studying, Kylie knows what to do and how to be successful.While most teenagers are struggling in dorms or living with parents, Kylie is an independent woman living a life of luxury. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star already has three houses worth millions and out of which she sold one house recently.
She is mostly described as a reality television personality, entrepreneur, socialite and model. Once in an interview she mentioned that if she hadn’t been famous then she would have been happy to be a makeup artist.
Recently she made headlines when she bought a $12 Million mansion in Hidden Hills, California. The mansion was built in 2015 and the 13,200 square foot residence sits on 1.4 acres and gives a amazing view of the valley.
Gaining fame from the reality TV show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, she has started her own show called “Life of Kylie”. Looks like the Kardashian girls really know how to make money and live a lavish lifestyle.
And its official that Kylie Jenner is pregnant and due in February 2018.
Top five things your should know about Kylie Jenner:
- Time magazine listed the Jenner sisters on their list of “The Most Influential Teens of 2014”.
- She is one of the top 10 most followed people on Instagram and she has massive following of 97.5m [Sept, 2017].
- In 2017, Jenner was placed on the Forbes Celebrity 100 list, making her the youngest person to be featured on the list.
- Kylie was a cheerleader in high school.
- Her middle name is Kristen.