We all know that YouTube is big and its audience is even bigger. It is believed that an average YouTube user spends between 15 and 25 minutes a day on the site and more than 400 hours of video is usually uploaded to the site per minute. Check out the top 5 videos of YouTube.
5. Adele – Hello – (Views: 1,499,134,834 or one billion four hundred ninety-nine million one hundred thirty-four thousand eight hundred thirty-four) . In just five days the video got to 100 million views on YouTube.
4. Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars (Views: 1,569,494,589 or one billion five hundred sixty-nine million four hundred ninety-four thousand five hundred eighty-nine)
3. Taylor Swift – Blank Space (Views: 1,587,158,120 or one billion five hundred eighty-seven million one hundred fifty-eight thousand one hundred twenty)
2. Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft. Charlie Puth (Views: 1,709,669,945 or one billion seven hundred nine million six hundred sixty-nine thousand nine hundred forty-five)
1. PSY – GANGNAM STYLE (Views: 2,568,956,234 or two billion five hundred sixty-eight million nine hundred fifty-six thousand two hundred thirty-four)
Well it seems the world is quite musical. Watch these top 5 amazing videos and enjoy!!