Top 5 Videos that broke all records on YouTube
We all know that YouTube is big and its audience is even bigger. It is believed that an average YouTube user spends between 15 and 25 minutes a day on the site and more than 400 hours of video is usually uploaded to the site per minute. Check out the top 5 videos of YouTube.
5. Adele – Hello – (Views: 1,499,134,834 or one billion four hundred ninety-nine million one hundred thirty-four thousand eight hundred thirty-four) . In just five days the video got to 100 million views on YouTube.
4. Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars (Views: 1,569,494,589 or one billion five hundred sixty-nine million four hundred ninety-four thousand five hundred eighty-nine)
3. Taylor Swift – Blank Space (Views: 1,587,158,120 or one billion five hundred eighty-seven million one hundred fifty-eight thousand one hundred twenty)
2. Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft. Charlie Puth (Views: 1,709,669,945 or one billion seven hundred nine million six hundred sixty-nine thousand nine hundred forty-five)
1. PSY – GANGNAM STYLE (Views: 2,568,956,234 or two billion five hundred sixty-eight million nine hundred fifty-six thousand two hundred thirty-four)
Well it seems the world is quite musical. Watch these top 5 amazing videos and enjoy!!