5. Yumbilla Falls: Height 896 metres (2,940 ft), Amazonas, Peru. If you thinking to visit this waterfall then you would also be to see other waterfall located nearby. Pabellón (400 meters high) and Chinata (580 meters high) are few kilometers away from the Yumbilla Falls.
4. Olo’upena Falls: Height 900 metres (2,953 ft), Molokai, Hawaii, United States. The Highest fall in the United States.
3. Tres Hermanas Falls: Height 914 metres (2,999 ft), Otishi National Park, Junin Peru. The waterfall is surrounded by montane forest giving it a beautiful view.
2. Tugela Falls: Height 948 metres (3,110 ft), KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. It is the second tallest waterfall fall but there are being discussions that this is the tallest in the world. Until some official notification comes, it remains the second.
1. Angel Falls: Height 979 metres (3,212 ft), Canaima National Park, Bolívar, Venezuela. The highest in the world. Needless to say that it is one of the best tourist destination in Venezuela. June to December is the best time to visit this fall.
Information Credit: wikipedia.org
Read about the Things to avoid keeping inside your fridge