You must have heard about tallest mountains in the world. How about knowing which is the tallest waterfall. Mount Everest is the tallest mountain but sadly it does not have the waterfall. Waterfall always been tourist destination and playing under is also fun sometimes. If you frequent traveler around the world, then you should not miss this or for other prepare your bucket list.
Here is the top 10 tallest waterfalls by height.
10. Browne Falls: Height 836 metres (2,743 ft), located in Doubtful Sound, South Island New Zealand. This place has several other large waterfall like Helena Falls at Deep Cove.
9. James Bruce Falls: Height 840 metres (2,756 ft), located in Princess Louisa Marine Provincial Park in British Columbia, Canada.
8. Pu’uka’oku Falls: Height 840 metres (2,756 ft), located in in Molokai, Hawaii.
7. Balåifossen: Height 850 metres (2,789 ft), located in Ulvik municipality in Hordaland, Norway. It water is mostly from the snow melting therefore it becomes dry in the summers. So you now you know when to travel to have a look at this wonderful waterfall.
6. Vinnufossen: Height 860 metres (2,822 ft), located in Møre og Romsdal, Norway. It is the tallest waterfall in Europe. Its source of water is river Vinnu which flows down from the Vinnufjellet mountain.