Unemployment is a genuine concern these days, yet some people have figured out how to bring home the bacon by doing some totally improbable occupations. Here are some of the most surprising and generously compensated occupations!1. Chick Sexer Don’t let the title deceive you. It just means a professional who is trained in the method of distinguishing the sex of chicken and other hatchlings. It pays $60,000 annually. 2. Bridesmaids on rent Hire yourself out as a bridesmaid and get paid $300-$2000 per wedding. Pretty lucrative, huh?
3. Professional Cuddler Like to cuddle? Well then this current one’s for you at $50 every hour.
4. Standing in the queue on behalf of someone else Will need a lot of stamina for this one but it could be worth it. It pays $25 per hour.
5. Professional mourner Act as a mourner in some person’s funeral and get paid $75 an hour. 6. Iceberg Hunters These modern day cowboys lop off pieces of glaciers to be crushed into luxury water. The paying rate is $15 per bottle of water.
7. Gummologist A tester for chewing gums. Believe it or not, it pays between $5500 to $8000 per month.
8. Crime Scene Cleaner Specialasing in cleaning up scenes where a brutal crime occurred like murder, suicides, accidents etc., this job pays $500 to $20,000 per crime scene.
All things considered, what are you sitting tight for? Go get one of these jobs!!