This in Continuation to earlier post.
- Use social media, such as Facebook, Twitter etc to promote your blog and gain traffic for your blog. And the secret of promoting your blog faster is to go for these social medias’ paid services.
- Google Adword is a great way to create your own Ads to promote your blog, so do remember to set aside a budget accordingly.
We have made this like:
[W]Write > [B]Burn > [E]Earn : WBE , meaning first you Write your blog, then you promote it by Burning your own money and then you Earn from your blog.
And believe me in the start it will be like this only- WBE, WBE but if you do it right. Soon it will be WE i.e. you only write and earn. But before you get too excited, know that a lot of hard work is required, so be prepared.#2 Once you start blogging, you become eager to know your progress, so try Alexa.com to check your site ranking. It is a good way to know where you stand. Alexa.com is updated regularly so for a new blogger it’s good to have recent result.
To make money from your blog, running Ads is probably the easiest and for starters may be the only way to make money. Some of the options out there are:
- Adsense : Yes Google Adsense is the most popular of all. It is quite precise and leader in this market. For this you need to sign up their program and submit your site for approval. If your site gets approved, you can implement Adsense on your own and run their Ads. Be mindful that Adsense minimum payout is $100 and to earn $100 from Adsense program is not easy unless you have huge traffic.
- Affiliated Marketing: Since you will have some visitors on your site and if you can convince them to buy some products through your blog, then you can try this. Amazon runs a program called affiliated marketing, you can check that one.
- Other options such as Infolinks, Chitika, Skimlink are also available. You could do some more research and you can decide for yourself.
- Lastly, If your blog becomes very popular, you can invite people for custom advertisement directly through your contacts and blog.
- Few Words of Wisdom from our experience. Nobody is waiting for your blog, you are only waiting for it. So the earlier you start, it will be better and people will follow you. And do not copy content from other website because it is against Law. Be original.
- Don’t procrastinate, write regularly and keep the site fresh with content. Most people started their blog as fun and ended with profit making it as profitable companies. And don’t get disheartened if the blog is not getting much users, because sometime it takes time to build an audience.
- Gain users for your site from different sources like social media and paid advertisements.
- Remember it is digital money and internet is huge, limitless and with endless possibilities. So you have no boundaries. Just start!! You never know where you going to reach.
And just so you know, we have not been paid to write this particular post and we are not connected with any affiliated marketing. This is just to share our experience with our readers.
Happy Blogging !